Simple works fine

no strings attached;

9/20/2007

noone but me from URL @ 12:37 AM

I look to the sky to remember you,

We didn't have time to even get down to the "sorry"s & "thank you"s, and now its time for Goodbyes.
For me, i really owe you an apology, although now wouldn't be a good time.
Yesterday would have been better.
Just a few days ago i said you were going to explode & give birth in the hall.
& I was always the one making people laugh, poking fun at you.
Shit, what kind of person am i?
But today you were at the back of my mind.
You, your daughter, your newborn son, and your husband.

Every moment i stopped doing whatever i was doing, my thoughts would jerk back to you.
"You all better make good use of me before i leave after your prelims"
That came as a slap in the face this morning.
It made me tear for awhile realizing just how fragile life is.
One moment you're here, everything's fine;
the next moment you're not, & people's worlds fall apart.
It was your time. God knows what he's doing, your family is in good hands Mrs Ng.

I pray for your family and your soul.
I pray that you are in a more beautiful place at peace, watching down on us,
I pray that things will all work out for your family & that they'd be strong;
that you son will grow up knowing what a wonderful person you were.
If we feel this bad, i wouldn't even be able to imagine what your family is feeling.
:/ I pray that they'll make it through, comewhat comemay.

Im quite afraid for tomorrow.
I've been through many deaths before,
but never one that caught me by surprise.
As much as i want to, i dont know if i'll have the strength to look at your face
& say Goodbye.

and then i bow my head in prayer.

template by seven ten design